Saturday, December 25, 2010

Don't Tell Me About It.

No, the title doesn't refer to the new assistant, correction, Co-Blogger at Randomosity, about whom I do not want to be told.
Rather, It's about you. Again.

It's just the most beautiful thing in the world when two people are complete strangers and live the rest of their lives that way. So I guess that's just you keeping up the beauty with the innumerable comments.

But that's not what this is about. This is about your thoughts, your expressions, your ideas and your tastes. I despise them, and they disgust me and, to be honest, evoke a little sympathy.
But sometimes, they just push the limit. So yeah, Autocracy makes sense to me.

There are people on the face of this planet that don't like suits, coffee, AC/DC and other such Awesome things. And I realise that I can't go Rambo every time your difference and your indifference to my difference clash with my differences, because then, and only then, is the beauty of the world maintained. And also the awesome-ness of facebook.

But sometimes, the banter is just worth it. So go ahead. and pick a fight. I'll give you some background noise.

Wish Jesus Happy Birthday, yo! And don't wait up for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment