Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More About You.

In the English dictionary, The word 'gorgeous' is right after after 'Gorgons'. For those that don't know what a gorgon is, this is definitely about you. Another interesting fact is about dictionaries is that the word 'set' has the longest definition in the entire book.

Those were not random facts that you'll never ever never never make use of in the future. If you think so, you probably think math is a waste of time as well! I mean seriously, what's wrong with you? More importantly, what's wrong with yooouuuuuu?!...

Speaking of wrong, I have a feeling this is not the American National Anthem. Partly because this kid who appears in the video is Dutch. How do I know? HE'S WEARING A BLOODY FEYNOORD SHIRT! But you don't know wtf Feynoord is, and are hoping I post a link soon.

The King is making a return to football and an entry into Soccer. I guess this is a nice enough analogy. In completely unrelated news, the World Economics Forum will be held in a couple of days' time, and I think I have an idea of what'll be discussed there.





No comments:

Post a Comment