Sunday, January 9, 2011

You Wouldn't Believe.

From a tent on a highway in Ohio to becoming a household name, Ted 'Man with a Golden Voice' Williams is the shit on youtube right now! Also on numerous news channels and on channels that claim to have news!

Also, the YWCA (Young Women's Christian Association) will now be known as "Platform 51". Is this the place on the train station where the train to Hoe-warts comes? I'm not sure. Another person who isn't is sure is a Dr. Senneff, who claims that he's bad at Math. I think.

What I am sure of is India's chance at the AFC. To be more specific, the lack of it. I mean, being in the same group at South Korea and Australia, you'd have to feel like how a Scouser feels tonight. But I'm not Scouse and it's not tonight yet, so again, I have nothing to be sure of. Except that pigs are an object of fascination. Seriously. On a completely unrelated note, every female in the world named Olivia is hot. Thereby making this the hottest piglet in the world.

In other news, Tamarind is (are?) the new onion(s)! Let's be happy we don't get these from Pakistan. Let's be happier we have something to give them as well. Speaking of which, I wonder where the Hoe-warts Express takes you..




No comments:

Post a Comment